Recommendation and Endorsement Letter Writers: Click Here
MEnTorEd Opportunities in Research (METEOR), is a new postdoctoral fellowship program sponsored by MIT CSAIL featuring in-depth opportunities for mentorship from researchers in both CSAIL and industry.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend seminars and receive training on job applications, as well as participate in group activities with their cohort and the larger lab.
Applicants must meet one or more of the following criteria:
1. First-generation college students who were the first in their families to graduate from a four-year college or university.
2. Member of an ethnic or racial group historically underrepresented in graduate education at MIT (Black/African American, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Native Hawaiian or other Native Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latinx)
3. A scholar participating in a fellowship or academic support program vetted by MIT (CSAIL will verify an applicant's status while pursuing a doctoral degree at a U.S. institution)
4. Experiences overcoming significant challenges in their path toward graduate school. Examples include but are not limited to...
* Managing a disability
* Being of a gender or orientation identity historically underrepresented in computer science and artificial intelligence
including women, trans of any gender, or non-binary.
* Veteran status
* Single parent
* Holding DACA status
* Financial hardship as a result of family economic circumstances
The goal of METEOR is to enable exceptional individuals to do research in the lab and prepare for careers in academia or industry. This is the first year of the multi-year program, which is hoped to grow and broaden beyond CSAIL.
To start your application, please click on the REGISTER link below.
The first round of acceptance decisions will be made by mid-July, with the first postdocs starting in September.
The founding sponsors of the METEOR fellowship program include Accenture, Google and JPMorgan Chase.
Questions?For questions related to this search, please contact email@example.com.
Please contact Search-Admin@postdoc.csail.mit.edu
|M.I.T. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.|